Your workouts can add up to big savings with SilverSneakers and Tuition Rewards
As a SilverSneakers member, you can save thousands of dollars on tuition for your loved ones, simply by working out at a participating SilverSneakers location. It's easy—and free—with Tuition Rewards.
If you're already signed up for Tuition Rewards, login in here.
Saving is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Here's how
Sign up for Tuition Rewards
We'll give you 1,000 Tuition Rewards Points just for signing up for a Tuition Rewards account. That's a guaranteed minimum scholarship of at least $1,000!
Add children, grandchildren or another students in your extended family as the beneficiaries of your Tuition Rewards Points. Students between birth and August 31st prior to their senior year of high school are eligible.
Visit a participating SilverSneakers location
For every month you visit a SilverSneakers participating location seven times or more, we’ll add 250 Tuition Rewards Points to your account. That's $250 in tuition savings each month, just for working out.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who pays for Tuition Rewards?
- The colleges cover 100% of the cost of the Tuition Discounts, making it possible for SilverSneakers to offer you this valuable benefit at no additional cost to you.
- Which schools are participating in the program?
- Over 400 private colleges and universities in 45 states participate. View participating schools.
- How much can I save?
- You can save up to one full year's worth of tuition costs for each student you enroll. You'll enjoy automatic savings off tuition in four equal installments during the four years of college at participating schools. All students must get admitted under standard admission criteria of the participating school.
- Which students in my family are eligible?
- All students in the member's extended family are eligible—from birth to the beginning of their senior year of high school. Members can designate their child, stepchild, niece, nephew, cousin, godchild or grandchild as the recipient of the Tuition Discounts.
- Can I add multiple students in my family to receive the Tuition Discounts?
- Yes! You can register your grandkids and other members of your extended family. Simply set up a ratio to designate how much you'd like each loved one to receive.